Our Available Programs
Welcome to The Advantage After School Enrichment Program. Every afternoon we get homework done all while enjoying learning activities, arts & crafts, physical fitness, nutrition and games. If your child needs more focus in specific areas check out our tutoring and coding lessons.
- 3 -12 Week Sessions
- Live, Teacher-Led Sessions
- Beginner Friendly, No Experience Needed
- Real-World Programming Languages (no drag and drop)
- Students attend lessons during Summer Camp Sessions
- Hands-On, Interactive Lessons
- Custom-Built Coding Platform
- Regular Parent updates on progress
- Certification for successful class completion
- We are here to bridge the gap between school years; studies show 2.6 months of math skills and 2 months of reading skills are lost over the Summer.
- Goals: Combat the summer learning loss / COVID learning loss; build readiness for next school year
- Format: Daily live online sessions with access to self-paced instructional content for extra practice
- Subjects: Math and Reading – 9-week program – 2 sessions per day – 4 days per week
- Instructional Methodology: Gradual Release Model (I Do, We Do, You Do Together, You Do Alone)
- Differentiation: Two levels available per grade (on-grade and struggling)
- Scaffolding: Extension activities available for struggling learners
- Placement/Diagnostic: Report cards collected during registration will help place students in appropriate level. Informal diagnostics will be performed during the first week.
Many children look forward to the summer as a break from school and homework. However, many parents do not look forward to summer with the same enthusiasm as children because of the difficulty they have with finding means of entertaining their children during the long months outside of school.
The Advantage Summer Program is full of fun and creative indoor and outdoor activities including Arts & Crafts, Dance, Games and Music all with the opportunity of making new friendships.
Coding Lessons, Academic Tutoring and Field Trips are offered as well.